Satya Narayan Pooja is one of the most popular and common Pooja performed in Hindu culture. This versatile Pooja is being performed for various occasions and events. The word Satya means truth and Narayan means supreme. This Pooja is done to worship Lord Shri Satyanarayana who was the form of Lord Vishnu.
- Satya Narayan Pooja is done on each occasion by Hindu devotees.
- This Pooja is performed on shubh muhurata, ekadashi, pornima and on Saturdays.
- The deity worshipped is Lord Satya Narayan.
- Pooja is performed in order to achieve wellbeing and prosperity.
- We are equipped with certified and experienced pandits for performing this Pooja.
- The Pooja is performed according to Vedic tradition
- The material required for Pooja is authentic and pure
- For convenient Pooja process we ensure constant support
Devotees of Lord Satya Narayan praise and pay gratitude by performing this Pooja. Lord Satya Narayan is the essence of equity and legitimacy. On any auspicious day this Pooja can be performed anywhere may it be a house or office. The main intent of this Pooja is to seek blessings from Lord Satya Narayan before starting a new thing or to bring good health and prosperity in life.
On the Satya Narayan Pooja day family, friends and relatives get together and offer prayers to Lord Satya Narayan. The pandit starts the Pooja with Ganesh Poojan followed by Satyanarayana Katha. After the Satyanarayana Katha, Aarti is performed and then Prasad is distributed among devotees.
was ₹7000/- save ₹3999